Welcome to our Stamping Sunday and the theme of Hostest of the Mostest.
This month’s theme sees us create with treats, table settings, gifts and more in mind.
I focus on table gifts and favours for any festive table. Making use of the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper, I create some last minute projects.
Slender Table Favours
These table favours were created using the Snowflake paper from Storybook Gnomes. A slender treat box ideal for those end of meal sweet treats.
Half a sheet of Designer Series Paper would yield three of these little boxes, which are super easy to create. Change up the papers to suit your table or paper availability and in a few minutes you’ll have these favours made for your table.
- Taking a sheet of 6″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, cut into 10cm pieces, producing 3 equal pieces.
- Score at 2cm on all four sides
- With the paper sat portrait add two additional score lines at 4cm and 6cm.
- With the paper sat Landscape, snip out the bottom two corner boxes, along with the square that sits immediately above it. Snip into the tabs before assembling the three sides to make the box, leaving the remainder as a tabbed lid.
The Celebrating Tags Dies was perfect for creating the Glimmer Paper Snowflake. A white heat embossed sentiment sits upon a narrow strip of Pacific Point Cardstock.
Switch up the colours and embellishments according to taste, style and occasion.
Box in a Bag
Need a slightly bigger treat holder, then the mini Box in a Bag is the perfect last minute make.
These were one of the earliest treat packets I learnt to make and are so incredibly effective.
- Taking a sheet of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series paper and place double sided tape to the reverse side of your chosen pattern in an L shape.
- With a scrap of coordinating cardstock measuring 2 1/2″ x 3″, score at 3/4″ on all four sides
- Burnish your score lines and snip into the corner tabs by cutting up to the first score line on each side. Pulling these tabs up, adhere into a shallow open box (it doesn’t matter if your tabs are stuck on the inside or outside of this box.
- Placing the box piece on its long side to form the bag base, at the bottom right of your piece of DSP, (overhanging a little), slowly roll the box left until you’ve wrapped the DSP around the box and are ready to adhere the DSP to itself to seat up the bag. Press as you go.
- Squeezing the bag together, either use a Crimping tool or score repeated lines to the top of your bag.
- Punch two holes to thread Iridescent Trim through and tie in a bow before embellishing using a Wonderful Snowflake and a Heat Embossed sentiment panel.
This sentiment was picked out from a larger sentiment from the Framed and Festive Stamp Set.
I hope I’ve inspired you to get creative for your festive table by using up some Designer Series Paper and making these table favours.
Do check out what the rest of the team have to share today and enjoy the inspiration.
Products used for this project
Get More for your Money …
- Shop Online with me this month and receive a Customer Appreciation Gift when using Shopping Code: 22TPYXYB
- Purchase a Starter Kit for £99 : Choose £130 worth of products and receive it postage FREE. More details HERE
A Free Download of the All Star Tutorial Bundle comes with both of the above options.