The All Star Tutorial Design Team have been playing with the Awash in Beauty Suite for this month’s Tutorial.
Twelve Video Tutorials complete with Imperial and Metric measurements for you to enjoy, using the Awash in Beauty Suite. This Blog Hop features yet more inspiration using this suite of products. The projects within the tutorial are not those you see within this hop, those projects are exclusive to that Tutorial Bundle.
Today I share a simple little card with a very simple little layout. Starting with a Merry Merlot Cardbase and Matting layer, I randomly stamp all over the matting layer with 2nd generation Merry Merlot ink. The image used comes from the True Beauty Stamp Set.
A banner of the pale blue paper from the Designer Series Paper pack was created and raised on Dimensionals. One of the sheets of this beautiful paper offers large bursts of flowers. Fussy cutting one entire spray allowed me to use this upon the banner in it’s entirety.
A few sprigs of the Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Paper popped in behind helped give some glitz. The die used came from the True Beauty Bundle that offers coordinating dies.
A simple white heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock and a black twine bow and my card was complete. I really liked the contrast of this card from the dark base to the vibrant flowers.
I hope you like my inspiration today, you can see more inspiration as you hop around to the rest of the Team.
The Team’s Inspiration
Below is a teaser of what’s in store with this month’s Tutorial Bundle. You’ll see my teaser in the top right of the image. There is more inspiration from the Team within this Blog Hop and another twelve designs in the Tutorial Bundle this month. The variety is incredible.
All Star Tutorial Video Bundle
A fresh six month subscription period has started where you have the chance to pay for 5 months and earn yourself your 6th months tutorial for FREE.
Buy each month individually for £11.50 or earn that month’s tutorial for FREE with an order. These tutorials offer a wealth of inspiration and give tips and tricks visually through the power of Videos.
Twelve amazing Video Tutorials each and every month offering amazing inspiration with Stampin’ Up! Products, Bundles and Suites.
- July 2022 – Awash in Beauty Suite
- August 2022 – He’s the Man Suite
- September 2022 – Abigail Rose Suite
- October 2022 – Rustic Harvest Suite (mini Catalogue)
- November 2022 – Sun Prints Suite
- December 2022 – Hues of Happiness Suite
72 Exclusive Video Tutorials not seen online anywhere for £57.50
Along with these Videos, you’ll receive a PDF with measurements in both metric and imperial, with a list of products used.
The total cost of the subscription is £57.50. That works out at £11.50 per month for Five months – earning you your Sixth month FREE. You can either pay monthly through a Paypal Subscription link or pay as a one-off payment.
Click here to: Pay the full £57.50 for 5 months upfront and receive 6th FREE
Subscribe and pay monthly – £11.50 for 5 months and receive your 6th FREE
- Purchase monthly at £11.50
- Earn for FREE when purchasing product through my online store and using my Monthly Shopping Code
- Receive for FREE as a gift from me monthly, when buying the Starter Kit and becoming a Team Member of mine
I hope you have enjoyed my offering for this month and that you like the sneak peek enough to consider obtaining this tutorial from me.
Products used for this project
Get More for your Money …
- Shop Online with me this month and receive a Customer Appreciation Gift when using Shopping Code: KZ7VQMVU
- Purchase a Starter Kit for £99 : Choose £130 worth of products and receive it postage FREE. You’ll also receive a FREE Making Plans Planner and Stamp Set as part of the Sale-a-Bration joining offer for July/August 2022. More details HERE
A Free Download of the All Star Tutorial Bundle comes with both of the above options.