The All Star Tutorial Design Team have been playing with the You’re a Peach Suite for this month’s Tutorial.
Welcome to this month’s blog hop, where we are sharing our inspiration using the You’re a Peach Suite. What we share within this hop isn’t what you’d receive in the Tutorial Bundle, it’s additional inspiration.
I created this simple card using the blue and white striped paper as a background and a white Brick embossed foreground. Cutting rectangles with my Stitched Rectangle Dies, gave windows for the fussy cut peaches to nest between.
Having them cascade down the side of the card allowed or a cluster at the point of a sentiment. This was heat embossed white on a Crumb Cake Stitched rectangle and a linen thread bow added.
A few perfectly placed sequins to add some lift and a strip of patterned paper to the inside and my card was complete.
The Team’s Inspiration
There is more inspiration from the Team within this Blog Hop and another twelve designs in the Tutorial Bundle this month. Below is a sneak peek of what you could expect from us this month.
How to obtain this Tutorial Bundle
Twelve amazing Video Tutorials each and every month offering amazing inspiration with Stampin’ Up! Products, Bundles, Suites and Product Medleys.
- July 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite
- August 2021 – Hand-Penned Suite
- September 2021 – You’re a Peach Suite
- October 2021 – Blackberry Beauty Suite
- November 2021 – Sweet Symmetry Suite
- December 2021 – Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite
- Earn for FREE when purchasing product through my online store and using my Monthly Shopping Code
- Receive for FREE as a gift from me monthly, when buying the Starter Kit and becoming a Team Member of mine
I hope you have enjoyed my offering for this month and that you like the sneak peek enough to consider obtaining this tutorial from me.
Products used for this project
Want more for your money
Shop Online with me and use my Online Shopping Code YZS932BP at Checkout to receive a FREE Gift from me the following month.