Yesterday marked my 6 year Anniversary with Stampin’ Up!, a milestone reached through having a lot of fun. Today, I’d like to share some of that fun and invite you to celebrate with me.
Unless you have already reserved your Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool, you’ll not have the opportunity, to order this fabulous item now until the launch of the New Annual Catalogue in June. Today, you have the opportunity to WIN one, whilst celebrating with me.
The Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus is an innovative stamp positioning tool, developed in partnership with Stampin’ Up!s Leader to Leader (L2L) Group, that I was fortunate enough to be a part of. As a result I received my Stamparatus tool early and ordered another in our first wave of pre ordering, which I had planned to use in my classes. Today I am putting this spare up for grabs.
Three ways to win
- For every £10 you spend with me on orders, either through my online store or directly with me, between now and 31st March inclusive (excluding P&P), you’ll have your name put into a draw. Example below:
Place a £20 order and receive 2 entries into the draw. Place a £50 order and choose one FREE Sale-a-Bration item, plus get 5 entries into the draw. Place a £90 order and choose either two FREE level 1 Sale-a-Bration items, or one level 2 item, plus receive 9 entries into the draw
2. Book and Pay for attendance at one of my up coming Stamp-a-Stack, All Day Craft Events and receive the equivalent number of entries
BOOK: Tilbrook Village Hall, 23rd June, £45 – 4 Entries
BOOK: Kettering Park Hotel & Spa, 30th June, £65 – 6 Entries
Stamp-a-Stack All Day Craft Event
A full day of crafting fun, where you create a stack of beautiful handmade greetings cards and leave with sufficient supplies to create even more. Whether you choose to provide your own lunch at Tilbrook Village Hall or be spoilt to a Hot & Cold Buffet lunch in the comfort of a hotel, the projects are the same, just one additional surprise project at Kettering and a host of extra refreshment treats. The choice is yours.
It is an ideal day to share as Mum and Daughter time, Me time or combined with friends … you’re sure to leave having met a whole load more, that’s for sure.
3. No Purchase necessary option. Comment on this blog post or over on my Facebook page and you’ll also get your name submitted for one entry.
To celebrate with me is a Win/Win
Purchase and have the chance to win, book and enjoy a fun day out and have a chance to win or simply leave me a celebratory message. Please note that all online orders made using this month’s Club Code 2C6YFPZR will also receive my usual Thank you card and gift … so yet more goodies for your money this month. Club code to be used on order under £150.
Thank you to all of my loyal customers and followers for being a part of this wonderful 6 year journey. I look forward to enjoying many more years with Stampin’ Up! and having you join me along the way.
Best of luck with the draw and thanks for celebrating with me.
- Prize open to UK Residents only
- Online orders come with a flat rate postage charge of £4.95. Entries are based on product purchase and do not include this postage fee.
- Orders must be placed by 22.00 GMT on Saturday 31st March
- Orders lready submitted on 22nd/23rd March will be included
- Winner will be drawn at random and notified by 3rd April
- Comments are to be left by no later than 22.00 GMT on Saturday 31st March to qualify