January wouldn’t be January if it didn’t start with the launch of the Spring/Summer Catalogue and the launch of the Stampin’ Up! annual Sale-a-Bration Promotion.
Happy New Year to you and what a way to kick start the New Year than with this refreshing Spring/Summer 2018 Seasonal Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration flyer. Customers of mine will have already received their copy through the post, so will already know what delights are in store this year. If you’ve not received a copy, then you can click on the links below to see an online copy. These links will remain to the side of my blog should you lose them, but if you request a copy of the catalogue through me, then I’ll get a copy off in the post to you with pleasure.
Spring/Summer is always the time when we’re ready for fresh colours and exciting new things and these publications will not disappoint you here. Just take a look at some of the wonderful creations you could make …
Did you see something that you liked? Oh I have some firm favourites here and I’ll be sharing some of these with you over the coming few weeks and months either here on my blog, through my Facebook page or indeed in person at one of my many Cambridgeshire based Classes and Events.
With stressful lives what better way to unwind than with a spot of very useable crafting, but professional looking greetings cards at that. Why buy them, when you can make them? A handmade card IS very much still appreciated over a digital greeting.
Sale-a-Bration is the time when we all at Stampin’ Up! like to celebrate. It’s a time when there is something FREE and exclusive for everyone. It’s the biggest sale of the year!
For every £45 you spend, you’ll receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product … but this year Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You with the addition of Thinlits Dies being featured in our Sale-a-Bration brochure. These Thinlits will in time, carry over to the annual catalogue for purchase, along with the coordinating stamp set, Amazing You. These items will be available to purchase afterwards individually, but during Sale-a-Bration, they are available to you for FREE with a qualifying Spend.
- If you spend £45, you get to choose one FREE level 1 product
- If you spend £90, you will get to choose one FREE level 2 product, OR two level 1 products.
- If you spend £135, you can choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2 item.
Want to see some of what’s on offer?
If you should host a Party, gather orders together from friends or simply place your own order of £200 in sales during Sale-a-Bration, then you’ll earn an additional £20 more in Stampin’ Rewards! Reach £400 in sales and you’ll also earn yourself a 50% off item.
Want the ultimate deal to Sale-a-brate? …. Well, during Sale-a-Bration there are significant benefits to signing up for a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Joining at this time gives you a fully customisable starter kit of products to the value of £130, Plus TWO additional stamp sets for the kit at any price (excludes bundles and Sale-a-Bration sets).
- If you sign up now, you’ll receive 20% discount on all future purchases.
- You’ll receive advanced viewing of the up coming Annual Catalogue
- Have the opportunity to register to attend Stampin’ Up! bi-annual exclusive event for Demonstrators taking place in April
- You’ll continue to receive these benefits, plus quarterly Newsletters from Stampin’ Up! with tips and ideas in, a community of Demonstrators to share inspiration with plus you’ll get to stamp with my Team and have all the support and encouragement that I offer.
I have a FAQ page under my Starter Kit tab at the top of my blog but if you feel happy and ready to sign up today, then you can do so here by clicking below.
Remember, if you’d like to receive your own copy of the Spring/Summer Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure, then be sure to get in contact with me.