This months Stampin’ Creative Blog hop theme is Fancy Folds. Now whether you’ve started the hop here or joined me from Caroline … Welcome.
With it being Halloween today, you may be asking yourself why we’ve not gone with a Halloween theme … well, we thought about it, but it wouldn’t have given you any time to purchase in the supplies to reproduce any of the projects, but hopefully you’ll find our project shares, scarily awesome!
I coupled it with this fabulous glittery sentiment from the Project Life by Stampin’ Up! Accessory Pack and surrounded the aperture with Softly Falling Snow using the Embossing Folder.
- 5″ x 10″ Base Cardstock scored in the centre at 5″
- Whisper White Cardstock 9 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ scored in the centre at 4 6/8″ and 2″ either side of this line.
- Cut out your aperture using Framelits.
- 5″ x 4 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock for the back of the aperture. Do your background stamping before scoring this cardstock at 1/2″, 2 1/2″ and 4 1/2″. You will only be folding on the centre score line. The two 1/2″ sides are only as a guide for when you come to adhere the next layer.
- Once you have stamped and adhered your background, adhere the sides of the folding panel, with the two outside score lines, lining up with the score lines that you didn’t fold from the previous step. By doing this, it should sit with an even border showing.
If you pop back tomorrow, I shall post some step by step instructions on how to make them.
Stampin’ Creative Team running order for October:
Pip – http://www.queenpipcards.com/stampin-creative-fancy-folds-blog-hop
Eimear – http://stampincolour.com/stampin-creative-october-blog-hop-fancy-folds/
Caroline – http://wp.me/p4UAKf-6M
Mikaela – YOU ARE HERE
Lesley – http://lellyjellys.blogspot.co.uk
Louise – http://stampindelight.co.uk/stampin-creative-blog-hop-fancy-folds/
Emily – http://stampinmermaid.blogspot.co.uk